Cancer Pain Therapy And Interventional Oncology
- Have you had radiation therapy for a metastasis to your spine but you still hurt?
- Have the doctors told you radiation therapy won't work for a metastasis to your spine?
- Are your pain medications making you too drowsy?
- Are you unable to enjoy life because the pain medicine's no longer give you enough relief?
- Do you have pain in your lower back and legs, possibly after radiation?
- Would you like to gain relief from low back and leg pain without or with less pain medication?
Porta Cath Placement (same day outpatient procedure)
- Do they have difficulty starting an IV for your chemotherapy?
- Are your veins very small and difficult to stick?
- Do you need constant IV access for treatments?
- Would you prefer your porta cath be placed in a friendly atmosphere and within a few hours before going home?
Thoracentesis/Paracentesis (same day treatment, no appointment needed, no hospital visit)
- Do you have recurring fluid buildup in your lungs or abdomen?
- Do you find it difficult to have the fluid removed (long waits in the ER) or having to "schedule" the procedure for days later when you are miserable today?
Biopsies (outpatient, no hospital visit, same day treatment)
Choose your preferred location